Sunday, December 28, 2008

Oh, how I love Christmas...

Oh, how I love Christmas. The girl's arrived Sunday morning dressed nice and cozy because it was freezing outside and not much warmer inside.
They went right for the toy closet and pulled everything out.
That night we bundled up to go look at Christmas lights. Baby it's cold outside.
Wonder what Granmommy has in her stash? Cap, gloves...
The next couple of days we stayed home...too cold to get out and everyone was pretty much run down...but we had lots of fun waiting for Santa.

Look the Christmas cactus bloomed ontime...I don't know how it does it.
Christmas Eve we packed up everything (except my camera) and went to the cousin's...yes, we left a note letting Santa know where we were.


So serious...
Here's a picture sent via the other Granddad of T and L...
Hope everyone had a great Christmas...I know I did...
Oh, how I love Christmas.

2 comments:

Team Dale said...

love that we got to see you for christmas!

Kelly said...

Love all the pictures, looks like y'all had a great Christmas!