Sunday, November 9, 2008

Forty-six days 'til Christmas

Yes, it's nearly that time so I started pulling out the Christmas 'decor'...oh how I love Christmas.

Watched my first Christmas movie last night...oh how I love Christmas.

Julian made my candy cane reindeer...oh how I love Christmas.
Already had my Christmas magnets so was able to change my chalkboard...oh how I love Christmas.
Grandmother made my Christmas scene many years ago...oh how I love Christmas.
And yes, last but not least...the 'window'...oh how I love Christmas.


4 comments:

Meg said...

Looks great mom. Can't wait to bring the boys over to your winter wonderland and watch some movies with you. oh how I love Christmas too.

Team Dale said...

Oh but I love Christmas too...Looks so good!

Kelly said...

Love all the decorations!!

Toni said...

Love all the Christmas decor out already! Allison is right there with you- I heard the Christmas light man visited today!